We are halfway through the week but this week comes with some good premieres that I figured I’d share with you guys.
- A Teacher – This might not be a comfortable watch but it is a 10-episode miniseries about a married high school English teacher in Austin, TX, who starts a sexual affair with one of her students. Based on an independent movie of the same name it premiered on Hulu on 11/10 but is also available on FX.
- Real Housewives of Salt Lake City – It really is a blessing that we get a new franchise during these trying times but we are ready for it. It has been 4 years since our last addition (RHOD). I think a lot of us were like huh? Utah? Is this gonna be a rinsed and pure franchise? The previews seem to suggest otherwise and I hope they live up to it when they premiere on 11/11 on Bravo.
- Grey’s Anatomy – After having the season cut short last season due to the pandemic, Season 17 returns on 11/12 on ABC. Unfortunately, it returns as a crossover episode with its spinoff show, Station 19 that they have been trying to force down our throats. Can’t wait to see what the gang will get up to this year.
- The Crown – I will admit that I just couldn’t get into Season 3 even though I loved Seasons 1 & 2. It’s not fault of the new cast, I just couldn’t get interested. With the storyline entering into the Princess Diana era, I will be sure to check this out when it comes on 11/15 on Netflix.
- Murder on Middle Beach – True crime lovers, I didn’t forget you. A son explores the murder of his mom in her Connecticut hometown, 10 years later. Premieres on 11/15 on HBO Max.
Hope you find something to watch this week. Happy Viewing!