You may not know her name but you have more than likely heard her song, Issues.
Julia just had her breakout single last year and also completed her great year with a Grammy nomination for Best New Artist (not sure why tbh). Before she had her first hit single as a solo artist, she had written many hits for other artists, some of which have been quite popular. Here are some of the songs that you probably didn’t know she wrote/cowrote:
- Justin Bieber – Sorry, The Feeling
- Selena Gomez – Bad Liar, Good for You, Hands to Myself
- Ed Sheeran – Dive
- Linkin Park – Heavy
- Fifth Harmony – All in my Head
- Britney Spears – Slumber Party
- Nick Jonas – Close
- Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself
Just to name a few. She has also written with/for Maroon 5, Pink, John Legend, Jessie Ware, Gwen Stefani. Her current hit on the radio is with Clean Bandit which I quite like. Now you know.